Shipping and Return Policy
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Domestic and International orders are calculated depending on your location and which of our shipping services you select. We offer free ground shipping for all domestic US & Puerto Rico.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Domestic orders are generally delivered within 5 days. For international orders, there can be the occasional customs or courier delay which may affect your delivery timeframe. Please allow for 1-2 full working days to pick and pack your order.
WILL I GET A TRACKING NUMBER?
An email will be sent once your order has been dispatched, if you do not receive one please email email@example.com and let us know. Some orders will require a signature. Please ensure your delivery address is attended during business hours. We CANNOT send to PO BOXES, please ensure a street address is supplied.
WHICH COURIER DO YOU USE?
We use USPS for both domestic and international shipments.
*Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Orders will be processed and shipped during the regular business days of Monday through Friday.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FAQ
How long does it typically take to receive an international package?
-For international orders, there can be the occasional customs or courier delay which may affect your delivery timeframe. Typically with Regular USPS International Priority Mail, it takes roughly between 10-17 business days depending on where you are located. Please note that this timeframe may be extended as a result of unforeseeable USPS delays. Unfortunately this is out of our control, if it was up to us your package would be there asap but we really appreciate your understanding on any delays as always!
How much does it cost to ship a package internationally?
-The price of international shipment is dependent on a number of factors including the shipping option chosen at checkout, the weight of your Mare Cheia Swimwear items as well as the destination country. USPS calculates the cost once all factors have been accounted for in our system!
Will I have to pay a customs charge in my home country?
- Occasionally and completely randomly, the local customs office will assess additional customs fees and notify the recipient. This is an unfortunate part of international ordering at times and there is little that we can do to predict or avoid it, as it completely dependent upon the local governments in the recipient's home country. It is impossible to determine which agencies will impose duties, this is not an issue that we have been able to resolve through regular Priority Mail International service. We are legally required on our end to claim the value of products purchased and our shipping platform automatically enters this information into the customs documents it creates.
I have not received an update in regards to my tracking information, what are the next steps?
- Not to worry! Information is generally available throughout the day with delivery scans usually updated towards the evening of the date of delivery or attempted delivery, when the mailperson returns from their route. Please note that there may be a delay in regards to USPS scanning updates. Delivery status information includes information about the date and time of delivery, or attempted delivery, a projection, if available, of when you can expect your package to arrive, and the location of the parcel (mailbox, reception desk, neighbor, etc.) • It does not include tracking of the package en route. However, additional scans may appear. • Item's mail class and/or service is displayed when available. • If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later. • This does not mean that the item has not been mailed. It just means that it has not been scanned in as having been delivered. • If sender - check back at a later time (status information is usually updated every evening). -If there has not been an update on the USPS Tracking page in over 10 business days, our next step is to file an International Inquiry in order to gather more information regarding the whereabouts of your package. (please see International Inquiries below)
Once my package has been shipped, is there anyway to redirect the package?
- USPS Package Intercept service is not available for international shipments as this process requires coordination with a foreign postal administration. Once a package has left our facility we do not have the ability to redirect or intercept a package internationally.
How long before my order ships?
-We ask that all customers please allow our small team 3-5 business days to package and handle all orders before shipment.
Are return labels supplied for international returns?
- We do not supply return labels for international returns. The shipping cost incurred for returning item/s to Mare Cheia Swimwear for a refund are NOT covered or reimbursed by us.
What is an International Inquiry?
- An international inquiry is a claim filed regarding the status of a package. International claims require coordination with a foreign postal administration, they’re handled differently than domestic claims. The process for filing an international claim begins with an inquiry that only the U.S. sender can initiate. The U.S. Postal Service® will review and investigate the inquiry. If more information is found regarding the whereabouts of your package, USPS will notify the sender within 7-10 business days. If damage or loss is confirmed after the investigation, an information packet and claim form will be sent to you from the Customer Care Center.
Do you have the ability to expedite my shipment once it is in transit?
-Once a package is out of our possession, the liability then lies with the courier service to deliver your package in a timely manner. We do not have the ability to “speed up” or “expedite” a shipment once the package has left our facility (even though we wish we could!!).
Why does my tracking information indicate that my package is in a different country?
- We do not have control over the transit route chosen by USPS. At times packages will go through different processes, customs stops and/or shipping ports in order to get to their end destination in a timely manner. If it has been indicated on the USPS Tracking page that your package has stopped in a different country, this does not mean that your package has been redirected or will not arrive to the end destination.
REFUNDS, RETURNS, & EXCHANGES
Our goal of making you feel sexy and comfortable in your swimwear goes hand in hand with providing you with great customer service and you being completely happy with your purchase!
WHAT IS THE REFUNDS POLICY? No Returns, all sales are final.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES OF SALE ITEMS OR ITEMS PURCHASED WITH PROMOTIONAL SALE CODES
DO YOU OFFER PRICE ADJUSTMENTS? We do not offer price adjustments for any customers who did not purchase their item at the time the current sale.
NO INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES - International orders may be returned for a refund of the product price and separate orders can be placed for the desired items.
DOMESTIC (US) EXCHANGES - We are only able to offer exchanges of products that are of the same value as your original item. We can gladly exchange sizes and for items of equal value if we have them in stock. If the item you are wanting to exchange for is of higher/lesser value you may return for a refund and repurchase your desired item at your own convenience. Items should be in the original condition, including tags and hygiene labels. Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed. Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return the item. Packages that arrive COD (Cash on Delivery) may be denied. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the refund or exchange, it is recommended that you purchase a tracking number for your package to prevent any loss.
ARE RETURNS FREE? The shipping cost incurred for returning item/s to Mare Cheia Swimwear for an exchange or refund are NOT covered or reimbursed by us.
HOW DO I ORGANISE AN EXCHANGE/RETURN? In order to initiate your return or exchange, please log into your account at mcswimwear.com, select the "Order History and Details" section and then select which order and items you would like to return. We will process your approval request within 48 hours.
Please include your RMA number on the shipping label or box. Not indicating your RMA may delay the returns process, or cause your package to be refused for delivery.
SHOP MC SWIMWEAR
100 GRAND PASEOS BLVD STE 112
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO 00926
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR REFUND TO BE PROCESSED? We will credit your original method of payment within 14 business days of receipt of the returned item, minus original shipping charges. Please note your banking institution or Credit Card company may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once the return has been processed. Please note that if your order included free shipping we will deduct our shipping costs off your refund. Worn merchandise cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault.
For any question regarding our shipping and return policy writes at: firstname.lastname@example.org